HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Admin

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Hello My Name is Tom,Im from NS,Canada.Im 37 years old.I have a wife Kim and 4 kids Tommy,Adam,Dylan and Marshall.

I started playing online games back in 1999 2000 when the first Diablo came out.
I found out back then that playing online games with friends was the only way to play games.I started playing Shaiya about a week ago and found it was a very fun game to play for being free.I have been playing every day with Kim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shaiya-misfits.forumotion.com
HunterRayne
Guild leader/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Well. my name is Justin and I've been playing Shaiya for close to 2 yrs now. Got a few friends hooked on the game so I decided to make Misfits guild for us to enjoy each others company ingame Smile I'll let Crystal (the wifey) spill about our kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hm_kim

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:45 am

my name is kim,toms(reapers better half)we have 4 kids all boys i've been playing shaiya for a few weeks i'm a lover of diablo but this game is pretty cool for free, i hope to make some new friends and slughter with some old !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lasha

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello my name is Jean (Grants sister) Hunter got me hooked on this game and i have been playing it for about 1 year now and i am still hooked tyvm Hunter lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BabyMomma

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Hiya everyone i am Crystal. I am Huneters (aka Justins) better half. Justin and i have 3 kids Destiny 7, Riley 4 and Hunter who is 1 and a half. I have been playing Shaiya for almost 2 years , and i was hooked after like 10 seconds of playing. Well i dunno what else to say so instead of rambling i will leave it at that Razz Can't wait to see you all in game cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misfits :: New to Misfits :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: